THE TEACHER LEARNED TODAY...
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
that it's sometimes...
not so easy to put your picutre on the title bar. In fact, I gave up on that and just added it as a "gadget". I should remeber to use photoshop to resize pictures that are too big to put in the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
subscribe to The Teacher Learned Today...
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
About Me
Mrs. DeKlerk
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
June
(3)
▼
2009
(30)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(1)
▼
June
(4)
I am going to try to make a blog for my family.
that it's sometimes...
I am now going to try embedding and posting a video:
that blogging is easy...
No comments:
Post a Comment